<$BlogRSDURL$>
quarta-feira, maio 11, 2005
Ainda não percebi bem a moda de por música nos blogs e ainda menos a moda de transcrever as letras das canções. Mas não resisto a transcrever a interpretação arquitectónica deste clássico disco
At first I was afraid,
I was petrified
kept thinking I could not design
what you had specified
But then I spent too many years
redrawing what you built wrong
and I grew strong
and I learned how to get along

And now you're back
with more floor space
I just walked in to find you here with that QS look on your face
I should have changed that stupid plan
I should have made you pay that fee
If I had known for just one second
you'd be back to bother me

Oh go now go, delete that door
move the wall around now you don't wanna pay for it anymore

Were you the one
who tried to break me with RFIs
you think I'd crumble
you think I lie down and die?
Oh no not I
I will survive...

Etiquetas: